Sunday, January 11, 2009

Naked Kiwi Men: Antony Starr

Hmm. New Zealand sexy actor gets naked in his TV show Outrageous Fortune making his online fans very happy indeed. From the comments in above link:
DAM VAN UR HOT B0I

DAM VAN take it all off !!!!!!!!!!

Dam van! I bet he has a large...woo whoo
FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCKKKK MEEEEE

Bom chicka wah wah......wudn't kick him outa bed

I'm desperate for Van.
SOOOOOO what's your sign? [said in sleazy tone]...

OMG fuck me hard. I love hairy men. I want that ock now!
Oh my. I'm suddenly scared for this guy :-)


***
How's your sex life? Why don't you spice it up with some of the world's bestest sex toys? Go ahead, and order that 8-inch dildo for yourself or to use with a partner. Then add some lubricants to make things hot and easy (go for the Astroglide which Barbara Walter prefers according to the chatty Kathy Griffin). Then don't forget some condoms to keep things safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment