Tuesday, January 27, 2009

11 Mistakes To Avoid During a Trip !


Mistake during a trip can happen by everyone, even to an expert wanderers. Discussion forum entrant of Fodors.com divide their experience about what have and have not done during a trip.

01. Read time and aviation date before before order carefully.

” I have ever ordered aviation ticket to peruvian, a trip which I dream of in my life. I get good from delta, 808 dollar per person, from depart until go home to Washington. Three-day after I pay, I jesy realized that i ordered ticket on Sunday midnight and not Saturday midnight. That midnight time makes me confused. I call delta, and request considerably so that time for go home ticket can be changed. They informed, the time change would make us pay 500 dollar per person. ” –emd


Tip: Sometimes, although you have investigated up to twice until three times, you still can be wrong. Be loyal to your aviation company that has cheap aviation time change policy and always be responsive to receive your aviation change..

02. Don’t be mad and check your seat in an aviation

” I have asked seat beside window in aviation from Saigon to Paris, and my ticket is -issued with boarding pass number 9C. Realize” C” is not a number beside window, i return it and ask to change that number. Too late! I realized that previously I have been upgraded to business class for a very aviation, and now successfully demote it back. Woman in check in-room doesn’t say any words, but it was my fault since i don’t realize it from beginning” . -Carrabella

03. Don’t ever postpone trip to a place with its rate value is going down.

” Based on me, my biggest mistake. . . is not visiting europe when its exchange rate is good! ” –dukey

04. don’t cancel your credit card related to ticket order.

” I cancel my credit card because peevish with the increased rate-. Then I finally feel its consequences. Hotel in paris where we suppose to stay, cancel our reservation. ” –Travelnut

Tip: Make all orders for aviation, hotel, only with one card to decrease total card used in your trip plan. Check all orders in the beginning and make card note which you use to order.

05. Consider weather/season when you visit a place.

” I make a trip travel around the world after completed my study. Before it, i was very busy and I have no time to know about the trip location more. My biggest shock happened when i visited Sidney, Australian, in august and realize that it was their winter. I don’t bring many goods, only clothes that contain in a sport bag. I had to use all of my clothes so that i kept warm. I looked like a walking store when I watched Evita in one of their beautiful Broadway style theater. ” -ncounty

07. Don’t think that any hotel in the beach is always ok.

” Couple years ago I planned a holiday to coast with my boyfriend, and order hotel in a downtown at Saint Domingo, Republic Dominicaa (without do previous verification). Oh my God, i laid down in the bed and cried. Lucky me, a good assistant ask us to move to Puerto Plata. He also helped us to choose correct bus and go to another of island. ” -Suze

Tip: Type your hotel address in google for fast verification and see the its connection with your destination.

08.
Always order a room for every evening along your trip.

” I have to be very careful when order a hotel. more than once we don’t stays because i think, ” ok, we check out from this hotel on x date and check in to that hotel on y date” without realize that it make us doesn’t has place stay in the midnigt of day x. ” –Goddesstogo

09. Do not ever think that your hotel room price will never change.

” last year, on the way to bangalore, indians, i stop in Paris and stay in a comfortable room in Tim Hotel in Montparnasse. I have orderred room in other hotel in when I going home but Tim hotel location is very close to airport, besides, they agree to keep extra bag that i did not need in India so that i decide to cancel the reservation in the other hotel. Big mistake! I guess they would give me the same price (price in the internet), and I didn’t check it again. Beside get a bad room, they charged me almost 100 euro because there were a big sport competition in Paris that night (I didnt remember the event-). ” -Brazilnut

10.
Always renew your dricing license

” I did’t renew my driving license in the time -and rental car only rent their car for a driver who has a driving license! i just had a birth 4 week ago. . . and the other small detail like that are the last things that i thought. . . until i was rejected! ” -Miller20621


11.
Always bring a good map with you

” I was so sure that i go by bus in Honolulu. My trip ended in a narrow business area on the other side of islandat in dark night. The driver said it was the final destination and laugh when I tell him where actually i wanted to go. ” -Melnq8

No comments:

Post a Comment