Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hot Eva Longoria at Glamour Magazine

Eva Longoria Topless

Eva Longoria is very hot and stunning in every perform

this is Eva Longoria interview with Glamour Magazine

On her relationship:
“Tony and I would love to be together forever. But the only way you get to forever is one day at a time.”

On who is the “flower” and who is the “gardener” in her marriage to Tony Parker:
“I’m the gardener. I definitely nurture. [My husband] is the flower. But there are times when Tony takes care of me-in an emotional sense, like, ‘OK, let me take the reins on this one.’ But I love to take care of him. I’m really a very fifties housewife.”

On being a housewife:
“I love having dinner ready and making sure his clothes are ironed and that he’s packed and ready when he goes on road trips.”

On adding her husbands name after marriage:

“Tony didn’t care either way. I love that tradition, too — it’s romantic.”



Eva Longoria Naked
Eva Longoria Nude

No comments:

Post a Comment