Saturday, January 10, 2009

Naked Indian Male Models: Aryan Baruah

Hot. Sexy. Lickable. Indian man candy. More info on this hottie via rediff:

Height: 6'
Weight: 72 kgs
Vitat stats: 39-32-37

How I got into modelling: I started out in theatre. On the insistence of a friend I approached Elite Modelling agency and got in. My first big break was Tommy Hilfiger back in 2004.

I went on to win the Mr Oriental International contest in Shanghai later that year, and there's been no looking back since.

Fitness mantra: I do a lot of cardio and light weights, 6 times a week.

Personal fashion mantra: Comfort comes first, I'm almost always in well fitted jeans and tees.

Career graph: I'm originally from Assam and first started doing ramp shows in Delhi. Then came Milan, China and now Mumbai, where I've been for the last one year.

Diet: I make sure I get home food as often as I can and of course a lot of water.

Advice for newbies: Don't get into it full time, do other things. A good attitude is vital.

Future plans: Well, I've done my B.Com hounours and earned an MBA in Finance, but I intend to get back to where I started from -- theatre.

***
How's your sex life? Why don't you spice it up with some of the world's bestest sex toys? Go ahead, and order that 8-inch dildo for yourself or to use with a partner. Then add some lubricants to make things hot and easy (go for the Astroglide which Barbara Walter prefers according to the chatty Kathy Griffin). Then don't forget some condoms to keep things safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment