Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Kim Kardashian for Playboy

Kim Kardashian for Playboy

Kim Kardashian for Playboy

Kim Kardashian says that will not longer pose naked for Playboy. Actress aged 28 years, ever appear on the main page magazine special men in the years ago, no longer intend naked in the future.

Kim Kardashian nude

He said, "That i do it only once. I do not intend to do things like that again for Playboy."

Kim Kardashian naked

Kim Kardashian, who is now a middle date with American football players, Reggie Bush, adding that he considered himself as a 'fortune' for Reggie.

Kim Kardashian nipples

"I do not have to be present in the match that. I hope can be given the attractiveness of fortune for him. But I also wish he could play well even though I am not there," augment him.

If Kim Kardashian is now no longer want to pose for Playboy, but Melanie Brown aka Mel B is otherwise, he would like to pose naked in the magazine's.

No comments:

Post a Comment