Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Britney Spears want smallest boobs

Britney Spears

The former star of Disney Club looking like sensation, Britney Spears, say you want to do diminution breast size. Section, he had to try very hard to get into back costume is very strict.

Britney Spears boobs Britney Spears tits

Womanizer hit the printer just to celebrate the anniversary this 27yo said that he wanted to create wealth favored the woman became smaller.

"My connection with my breast is hate-hate relationship of love," Britney Spears said.

"When I hate it, I want to make it a little more. I can not wear costumes that I like, such as PVC red costumes that have been in the video i use Oops I Dit It Again, for example, and I do not feel slight."

Britney Spears nipple slip Britney Spears breast
Britney Spears big boobs

"I am eager to do the breast size diminution so I can go into a tight stage costumes for the next performance. I know my breast look sexy, but sometimes does not like the place."

Britney Spears alone caught the camera is put on dress have the lower chest early this Sunday. The photos themselves in the Internet and is seen as almost naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment