Monday, October 29, 2007

Claire Danes Nipple Slip Pictures









Oops! Looks like Claire Danes might want to wear a bra next time... This Claire Danes nipple slip happened while claire was doing an on-camera interview at MTC Canada, though I don't know if it was just one lucky photographer, or an entire country's worth of a lucky audience. Though, considering that very few people in Canada actually have MTV, I doubt it would have been a country's worth.

As far as nipple slips go, though, this one is pretty big. Not only can you see Claire Danes nipple, but her entire breast, too. Not there's that much to see, but still. But I guess that's the point. She's not very big up top, so wearing a bra is generally optional. I guess next time she'll be more aware of the photographer with a bird's eye view when she leaning over, and partially revelaing her breasts. I mean, that happens every day, no?

Photo credit: INF Photo

Born 12 April 1979

New York, New York, USA
General Info

Completed 2 years at Yale University pursuing a degree in psychology but never finished (2002)

Dated actor Matt Damon. [1996]

Chosen by "People" magazine as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world. [1997]

Flew to L.A. for the casting of Schindler's List (1993), after she was discovered for the role in "My So-Called Life" (1994). Steven Spielberg finally gave her the role but had to turn it down, because they weren't willing to give her tutoring in Poland.

Was banned from the Philippines in Sept 1998, for making derogatory remarks about the country. The President of the Philippines condemned her publicly.

Auditioned for the role of Lisa in Girl, Interrupted (1999).

Was considered for the title role in Lolita (1997).

Auditioned and was the first choice for the role of Rose in Titanic (1997).

Once said in a Vanity Fair article that at university, she is interested in psychology, philosophy, and art history.

The most frequently used title for articles about her has been "Great Danes".

Has at least 3 songs written about her. The Ataris' "My So Called Life" (album: "Look Forward to Failure" EP), Size 14's "Claire Danes Poster" (self-titled album) and The Five Mile Line's "Claire Danes" ("Busride Home" demo).

Parents are Chris & Carla Danes.

Attended the Lee Strasberg Theater Institute.

Is the younger of 2 children.

Has an older brother, Asa.

Attended the Professional Performing Arts High School in New York City. Other alumni include singer/dancer/actress Britney Spears, actor Lee Thompson Young and actor/singer/dancer Chris Trousdale.

Her letter of recommendation to Yale University was written by Oliver Stone, her director on U Turn (1997).

Grew up in SoHo.

Her mother is an artist while her father is a photographer.

Her mother ran a daycare center out of their Soho loft called Danes Tribe.

Started studying modern dance at the age of six.

She and Billy Crudup became a couple during the filming of Stage Beauty (2004).

Broke up with Ben Lee after beginning a relationship with Billy Crudup

Personal Quotes

(On co-star Kate Beckinsale on hoping to become friends) "That was wrong. We didn't. She's complicated. She's prickly".

"I live in an adult World, but I'm a kid. I love the work. But I no longer have a group of friends to hang out with regularly."

(on education vs. career) "I was told that my going to college wouldn't be good for my career. I think that's nonsense. It's good to empower yourself by cutting yourself off from this business every once in a while."

"I have a huge, active imagination, [and] I think I'm really scared of being alone; because if I'm left to my own devices, I'll just turn into a madwoman."

"My line about Arnold is that he doesn't get in his own way. He is not apologetic about achieving his goals. And when you have that attitude, it's amazing what one can accomplish. He wanted to give me relationship advice. I was having trouble with a female friend, and he said, be really forthright and do not accommodate her needs excessively. I took his advice and we're not friends anymore. So there you go."

"I was intimidated. There was the accent, the period of the film, and I had to act badly. I kept laughing during those scenes because I was god-awful. I've worked so hard to be good, and now I had to work even harder to be bad." [on 'Stage Beauty']

"It's very difficult to judge yourself. Extreme self-doubt is only attractive when it's fictionalized. Which is why people love the movies. They are so reassuring."

"I had an unwavering focus. My parents never condescended to me. As a child, I always sat at the head of our dinner table. I was always given a lot of responsibility. It was all rather amazing when I think about it now."

"I was a very confident child. I knew I wanted to be an actress from the age of 5. Madonna was my original muse -- around 5, I saw her perform on TV, and I realized that performing could be one's vocation. Then, at 7 or 8, I realized that most actors don't make a lot of money, and I amended my plan. But at 9, I seized my destiny. I made a formal announcement to my parents that I had to be true to my art. Money or no money, acting is my calling."


No comments:

Post a Comment